Monday, July 13, 2009

Today ..

today is a tired day man .. its like its killing me .. the weather this morning is totally going to kill the rest of my day .. when i open the door .. i saw the haze , i knew today i'm going to have a bad day .. the smeel of the smoke is like everywhere .. cant hide from it .. at school .. i stayed at the pss for fresh air ~~ .. then .. at maths period the jo yee got gastric .. dunno why she always got gastric .. maybe she dun eat food or like dieting .. diet oso nid to have a limit u know .. if u over diet .. it can kill urself , bcos the hydrochloric acid in the stomach is acidic enough to make a hole inside the stomach .. thus internal bleeding .. and the doctors if nid to do opperation .. it will be very costly . I dun even know if theres a opperation for this lols .. or u can drink things with high protein such as milk or soya to wait for the wall of the stomach to recover itself .. haha , dun think this is i say de ah ... i just copied from my era teacher .. haha .. then assembly .. lol nothing much .. then i asked seen hui bout how she get my email .. then i misunderstood her lols .. ah forgot bout the thing .. in school my head was like a nuclear bomb headache .. not so serious .. reached home i on msn then saw seen hui then chat awhile befor going to eat my dinner .. than go bath mom reached home .. she use laptop so i din use ... then i go sleep for half hour to ease my headache , now all better ^^ .. then now blogging lo ..

No comments:

Post a Comment