Wednesday, July 15, 2009

L O L !! So nice !!

lols .. today .. nothing peculiar .. but .. i finally cracked a password with my own .. but got hint la .. and oh yes .. i found out something v geng n can tease someone with this !! wahahaha .. and for the first time .. the person hit me (not i hit first de ok ..) .. haha .. the person know that i am writing bout him/her .. haha .. and maybe for my classmate they know le .. some of them la .. haha .. i was thinking of writing it de .. but for the person sake of privacy .. i will not write it out .. if u wanna know bout it ask the author .. not me but the author of the password that i cracked it .. n today got a huge flu !! hate it .. sooo hate it .. then when english we do presentation lo .. n we also got a paper of jo yee michelle n sandy de conversation .. quite interesting .. so thats for today la .. btw at home also keep on my flu .. hope tmr my flu ok liao lo T_T .. help me a GOD .. i will pray that i will be ok the next day .. so chao ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment