Tuesday, July 21, 2009

haha ..

nothing to write lo .. but going to do sejarah projek le lo .. haha .. going to use computer to type it out o .. n gonna take some picture oso .. my hair oso .. so long le .. nid to cut le .. if not kena cut by dicipline teeacher .-.- today nothing much oso .. pjk time do segak .. the tmy they all keep laugh at me lo >< at class nothing special .. but the sandy hor .. i say her butt face us no manners she go n beat me with book -.- .. when recess hit her head lo XD haha .. then when school ends .. she use water to splash me -.- but never do anything to her la .. cos andrew de someone lai de ma .. so cannot lo .. if i do something to her andrew will kill me XD..

andrew n sandy i know when u two see this post u will surely tmr kill me de .. but i dont wan to delete the post .. let ppl see la ..

one more thing the above things bout sandy n andrew is just a story i created .. hahah .. so for those who dunno pls dun think it as real .. keke

1 comment:

  1. haha~you don't know..kekeke..never mind..i won't tell what happen de..因为我很乖的,我不会luan luan lai liao..haha~if i tell you i sure die later..got someone will kill me..hoho~so..hehe..want know also cannot la you..if you know what happen..then sure you very geng liao lo..

    ReplyDelete