Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nice Lines ~~

these words ... i created myself .. hope u all like it ~ keke
it goes like this ~

Who am I? I am somebody ... But nobody knows me WELL ENOUGH ..
Who am I to JUDGE OTHERS ?!?! When I cant even JUDGE MYSELF ..
Who are you to JUDGE ME ?!?! You are just a PASSERBY ..
LET GOD JUDGE US ..
An imperfect world full of SINS ..
GOD's kingdom shall be waiting for US ...

Where were you when I need you the MOSt ..
Where were you when I need you to COMFORT me ..
Where were you when I need you to lend me your EARS ..
Where were you when I need your SHOULDER ..
Where were you when I am almost DYING ..
Only GOD is there with ME ..


^^V ... dun say i copy from some books okay ... maybe coeinccidence only ... i wont copy from other books de .. cos i dun have other books to copy from -- .. hehe ~

btws ... nitey nitey ~

today exam is quite easy ~
hope my english teacher gib me 35++ morks lo ~~

tmr exams ... dun call my name PLS ... i dun like u EXAAM !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment