Wednesday, May 20, 2009

E.X.A.M.

E=Evil
X=Xinful
A=Awful
M=Mercyness

EXAM is bad !!!!! say "NO" to exam .... wahahahahaha

LIGHT shall come ~~ and bring DARKNESS away !!! muahahaha

AND i shall say BYE BYE to exam ~~ hehe

so boring when exam ... cannot play games -.- but i still play games !! LOL .. hope my exam no fail ~ if not die lo ~

IT is BAD to "TIRU" when exam o ... so do not try to "TIRU" o ... if not get caught ... EXAM get a E straight away ~ ... TEACHERS .. pls gimmi a B at least ~ dun gimmi a C .. >.<

3 comments:

  1. What the... Pull hair still not wrong?! You'll have any logic or theory de... Beh tahan u'll liao...I want to change tempat jaga!!! Tat is totally a psycho place!! And wit that Yagan teasing me too, I think Im dead..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im going xiao liao..WTH!! Why is tat comment under my bro's name...=.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete